Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jins Den Blinkies Gift

These on the right above my profile were  made for me by a wonderful lady named 'Hypo' -  and that's about all the info i have on her- except she has a very giving heart- and these were made for me with a friend named Brianna's kit  -she has a wonderful  digital scrapbooking blog -  and  she is someone who i admire very much!   The kit is named 'jins den' even!
  If you 'd like to purchase or even check out some of her freebies (she has some great ones) you must check her site -  Gothic Witch Creations   Their  generosity and kindness came at a time when i needed it most!  I was in a very low point in my life-  But how this cheered me! Please drop by her blog-  and leave her a note-  and if you are interested in this kit-  it's well worth the cost-  (not just because it's named after me-  either- lol) it has  lotsa neat elements!  
  Grab my new blinkie if you like! 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Hun,
Just wanted to pop back in and say Your VERY Welcome it was my Pleasure to make the Blinkies for you!
It was alot of fun to work with Brianna's kit and i just Love your Blog Im sure i will be back quite alot!!
Im so very glad Brianna made your day and that i could play a part in giving you a smile!
Take Care and im off to d/l your "Gothic Witch Decor"
Huggles Hypo xXx